|Collection||Quiet Exhaust Fans with Light|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Ventilation Area||125|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
The ENERGY STAR® Deluxe Quiet Series with Light provides cost effective, energy efficient ventilation at low sound levels. The series features an energy efficient fluorescent light with a contoured low profile grill, a moonstone glass lens and a 4 watt night light. The exhaust fan, light and night light can all be wired to operate separately.
- Includes Exhaust Fan and Light
- Included 26 watt 4pin high efficacy lamp complies with the California Title 24 Residential Lighting Standard and provides the equivalent of 100 watts of incandescent lighting
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Rated at 2.0 Sones
- Easily Installs Using the Included Adjustable Hanging Brackets
- UL Listed for Installation Over a Tub or Shower on a GFCI Circuit
- 4" round duct connector with spring loaded metal damper protects against back drafts
- Side access panel allows you to wire the fan from inside or outside the housing
- Housing Dimensions: 10.875" Width x 9.375" Depth x 7.875" Height
- Grill Dimensions: 11"Width x 13.75" Depth
- Effective Ventilation For: Bathrooms Up to 100 sq. ft. and Other Rooms Up to 125 sq. ft
- CFM: 100
Additional Air King Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Air King Products
- Shop All Air King Quiet Exhaust Fans with Light Collection Products
Our SKU: AKF100
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air King Quiet Exhaust Fans with Light Collection
Other Products In The Air King Quiet Exhaust Fans with Light Collection
Air King AKF80LS
80 CFM Energy Star Rated 2.0 Sone Bath Fan with Fl...$127.66-$127.66(5)
Air King Limited Warranty
EFFECTIVE FOR ALL AIR KING PRODUCTS SOLD AFTER JANUARY 1ST 2010
WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS: This product is warranted against defects in workmanship and/or materials.
HOW LONG THIS WARRANTY LASTS: This warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the product and lasts for one (1) year from the date of original purchase or until the original purchaser of the product sells or transfers the product, whichever first occurs.
WHAT AIR KING WILL DO: During the warranty period, Air King will, at its sole option, repair or replace any part or parts that prove to be defective or replace the whole product with the same or comparable model.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER: This warranty does not apply if the product was damaged or failed because of accident, improper handling or operation, shipping damage, abuse, misuse, unauthorized repairs made or attempted. This warranty does not cover shipping costs for the return of products to Air King for repair or replacement. Air King will pay return shipping charges from Air King following warranty repairs or replacement.
ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY), LAST ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE OR UNTIL THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE PRODUCT SELLS OR TRANSFERS THE PRODUCT, WHICHEVER FIRST OCCURS AND IN NO EVENT SHALL AIR KING'S LIABILITY UNDER ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY INCLUDE (I) INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, OR (II) REPLACMENT OR REPAIR OF ANY HOUSE FUSES, CIRCUIT BREAKERS OR RECEPTACLES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT SHALL AIR KING'S LIABILITY UNDER ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT AND ANY SUCH LIABILITY SHALL TERMINATE UPON THE EXPIRATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
Some states and provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state and province to province. Proof of purchase is required before a warranty claim will be accepted.