We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Base Color||Stainless Steel|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|
Configure your Transitional Single Light Down Lighting Configurable Low Voltage Mini Pendant from the Beta Collection
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Down Light Pendant
Single light down lighting configurable mini pendant
- Requires (1) 35W GY6.35 Base Halogen Bulb (Not Included)
- Includes 10 Feet of German Silicon Memory Free Cord
- Glass Options: 89115, 89116, 89119, 89120, 89121, 89122, 89123, 531RJ, 918ST
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Beta Collection Products
Our SKU: 902RT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Access Lighting Beta Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Beta Collection
Access Lighting 50101
Single Light Down Lighting Pendant from the Beta Collection
Access Lighting 92924
Transitional Single Light Down Lighting Configurable Glass Mini Pendant from the Beta Safari Collection
Access Lighting 92919
Transitional Single Light Down Lighting Configurable Glass Mini Pendant from the Beta Hermes Collection
Access Lighting 92960RED
Single Light Down Lighting Mini Pendant from the Beta Little Horn Collection
Access Lighting 92920
Transitional Single Light Down Lighting Configurable Glass Mini Pendant from the Beta Thea Collection
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.