We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Base Color||Stainless Steel, Black|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|
- Single light down lighting low voltage pendant featuring burgundy glass
- Includes 10 foot German Silicon memory free cord
- Requires adapter for use with UniJack canopies
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Alpha Collection Products
Our SKU: 901
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Access Lighting 901 does not come with the canopy, that is the 901RT model. The glass also is not burgundy, it is frosted white.
does this include a canopy? glass looks clear - can i get a picture of it with burgundy glass? thank you
A. The Access Lighting 901 does not come with the canopy, that is the 901RT model. The glass also is not burgundy, it is frosted white.
The Access Lighting 901 is 4.25" long and 5" wide.
What are the light dimensions?
A. The Access Lighting 901 is 4.25" long and 5" wide.
The Access Lighting 901 requires one 35W GY6.35 Base Halogen Bulb.
what type? wattage? bulb does this fixture require
A. The Access Lighting 901 requires one 35W GY6.35 Base Halogen Bulb.
Access Lighting Alpha Collection
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.