|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Two light bath bar featuring line frosted glass
- Requires 2 100w T-3 Base Halogen Bulb (Not Included)
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Neon Collection Products
Our SKU: 62233
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel / Line Frosted
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Hello, line frosted for The Access Lighting 62233 refers the shade color which will be not be clear but have a frosted appearance.
what does line frosted mean
A. Hello, line frosted for The Access Lighting 62233 refers the shade color which will be not be clear but have a frosted appearance.
The Access Lighting 62233 is capable of being hooked up with a dimer switch.
Can this fixture be used with a dimmer switch?
A. The Access Lighting 62233 is capable of being hooked up with a dimer switch.
The Access Lighting 62233 is 6.3” high, 24” long and 4.5”wide.
What are the dimensions?
A. The Access Lighting 62233 is 6.3” high, 24” long and 4.5”wide.
Access Lighting Neon Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Neon Collection
Access Lighting 62234
Three Light Ambient Lighting 32" Wide Bathroom Fix...$164.00-$164.00
Access Lighting 62232
Single Light Ambient Lighting 16" Wide Bathroom Fi...$148.00-$148.00
Access Lighting 62231
Single Light Ambient Lighting 16" Wide Bathroom Fi...$84.00-$84.00
Access Lighting 62230
Single Light Ambient Lighting 8" Wide Bathroom Fix...$110.00-$110.00
Access Lighting 62229
Single Light Ambient Lighting 12" Wide Bathroom Fi...$106.00-$106.00
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.