|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, GU10|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|
- Single light down lighting wall sconce
- Requires 1 35w GU-10 Base Halogen Bulb (Not Included)
- Hard Wired or Plug In
- Knob at the base is a on/off switch
- Backplate Dimensions: 3-1/4"(H) x 3"(W)
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Odyssey Collection Products
Our SKU: 62088
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Access Lighting 62088 is adjustable at the base but it does not swing.
Does fixture swing at base from side to side?
A. The Access Lighting 62088 is adjustable at the base but it does not swing.
The Access Lighting 62088 does not have a dimmer.
Does it have a dimmer?
A. The Access Lighting 62088 does not have a dimmer.
The Access Lighting 62088 has a removable plug, allowing the fixture to be plugged in or hardwired.
Does this fixture have a Plug?
A. The Access Lighting 62088 has a removable plug, allowing the fixture to be plugged in or hardwired.
The Access Lighting 62088 gooseneck is adjustable at both the base of the fixture and at the head.
how adjustable is the gooseneck?
A. The Access Lighting 62088 gooseneck is adjustable at both the base of the fixture and at the head.
Access Lighting Odyssey Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Odyssey Collection
Access Lighting 52020
Four Light Down Lighting Dual Mount Spotlight from...$125.00-$125.00
Access Lighting 52019
Three Light Down Lighting Dual Mount Spotlight fro...$100.00-$100.00
Access Lighting 52018
Two Light Down Lighting Dual Mount Spotlight from ...$46.00-$46.00
Access Lighting 52004
Four Light Down Lighting Island / Billiard Fixture...$171.00-$171.00(1)
Access Lighting 52001
2" Wide 1 Light Track Pendant with Cylinder Shade ...$116.00-$150.00(1)
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.