Access Lighting March Blowout Sale
Save 15% on ALL Access Lighting with coupon ACCESS15
Offer Ends 9/16/2015
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, G9|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage, Modern|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
- Five light ambient lighting bathroom fixture featuring frosted glass
- Requires 5 40w G-9 Base Halogen Bulbs (Not Included)
- ADA compliant
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Mercury Collection Products
Our SKU: 62070
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel / Frosted
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Access Lighting 62070 requires a use of 5 40watt G-9 base Halogen bulbs. If this is what the fixture is made to work with there isn't an alternative, using a different bulb could damage the fixture.
What xenon bulb can be used instead of the G-9 Halogen Bulbs required for this fixture?
A. The Access Lighting 62070 requires a use of 5 40watt G-9 base Halogen bulbs. If this is what the fixture is made to work with there isn't an alternative, using a different bulb could damage the fixture.
Access Lighting Mercury Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Mercury Collection
Bathroom Combo - 17" Mercury Glass Vessel Bathroom...$251.95-$278.95(4)
Hudson Valley Lighting 1402
14.62" Wide Double Light Bathroom Fixture from the...$236.00-$236.00
Hudson Valley Lighting 1401
Mercury Collection 5.87" Wide by 7" High Single Ba...$140.00-$140.00
Elk Lighting 10072/3
Reflections 3 Light 23" Vanity Fixture with Mercur...$266.00-$266.00(2)
Elk Lighting 10071/2
Reflections 2 Light 18" Vanity Fixture with Mercur...$180.00-$180.00
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.