|Base Color||Stainless Steel|
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, GU10|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Pendant Type||Linear, Multi Light|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Configure your Four Light Down Lighting Dual Mount Ceiling Fixture from the Mirage Collection
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- 4 light down lighting dual mount ceiling fixture
- Requires (4) 50w GU-10 Base Halogen Bulbs (Not Included)
- Can be mounted as a semi flush ceiling fixture or pendant
- Downrods included: (1) 6", (1) 16", (1) 22"
- Sloped ceiling adapter (Included)
- Bulb Base - GU10: A bi pin socket used mostly with 120/230-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU10 has a pin spread of 10 mm a twist and lock function.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU10 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Base Color: Stainless Steel
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Length: 40"
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Wattage: 200
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Width: 40"
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Mirage Collection Products
Our SKU: 52224
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
What is the base diameter of this fixture ?
Is this fixture dimmable?
Could you mount this light on the wall with just the 6" extension? Would the 6" stem support the whole unit from the wall?
Access Lighting Mirage Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Mirage Collection
Access Lighting 52220
Mirage 1 Light Accent Spot Light with Swivel Base
Access Lighting 52221
Mirage 3 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Spot Light with Swivel Base
Access Lighting 52222
Mirage 4 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Spot Light with Swivel Base
Access Lighting 52226
Mirage 6 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Spot Light with Articulating Arms
Access Lighting 52223
Mirage 3 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Spot Light with Swivel Base
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.