Exclusive Sale - Limited Time Only!
Prices discounted from 30-80%, while supplies last. See a better price online? Please call or chat using the links at the top of our site and we will beat that price.
Offer Ends 2/12/2016
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, G9|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
- Three light down lighting dual mount ceiling fixture featuring inner frosted crystal glass
- Requires 3 40w G-9 Base Halogen Bulbs (Not Included)
- Includes one 6", one 16", and one 22"
- Can be mounted as a semi flush ceiling fixture or pendant
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Ryan Collection Products
Our SKU: 52143
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel / Frosted / Clear
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Access Lighting 52143 can be used with a dimmer.
Can I use dimmer for this light?
A. The Access Lighting 52143 can be used with a dimmer.
Yes, you may choose which rod length to use.
I want to make sure I understand how this fixture comes...does one have the option of using the 6", 16" or 22" rods that are included, so that one could choose what's best?
A. Yes, you may choose which rod length to use.
Access Lighting Ryan Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Ryan Collection
Access Lighting 52146
Ryan 6 Light Multi Light Wall Sconces$162.00-$162.00(1)
Access Lighting 52145
Convertible 4 Light Ceiling Fixture / Pendant from...$139.00-$139.00(1)
Access Lighting 52144
Four Light Down Lighting Wall Sconce from the Ryan...$101.00-$101.00
Access Lighting 52142
Three Light Down Lighting Wall Sconce from the Rya...$89.00-$89.00
Access Lighting 52141
Single Light Down Lighting Wall Sconce from the Ry...$26.00-$26.00
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.