|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your Configurable Glass Mini Pendant from the UniJack Collection
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
UniJack Low Voltage Pendant
Single light down lighting convertible mini pendant
- Requires (1) 35W G-4 Base Halogen Bulb (Not Included)
- Includes 10 feet of Co-Axial Cable
- Glass Options: 89115, 89116, 89119, 89120, 89121, 89122, 89123, 918ST, 920ST, 924IT, 930V, 933IT
- CUL Dry listed
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting UniJack Collection Products
Our SKU: 52049
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Access Lighting UniJack Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting UniJack Collection
Access Lighting 87032
Transitional Single Light Down Lighting Spotlight from the UniJack Collection
Access Lighting 87110
Transitional Single Light Down Lighting Mini Pendant from the UniJack Cona Collection
Access Lighting 87113
Transitional Three Light Down Lighting Mini Pendants from the UniJack Cona Collection
Access Lighting 87109
Transitional Single Light Down Lighting Mini Pendant from the UniJack Collection
Access Lighting 87103
Transitional Three Light Track Canopy from the UniJack Collection
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.