|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, GU10|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|
- Four light down lighting adjustable island / billiard featuring opal glass
- Requires 4 35w GU-10 Base Halogen Bulbs (Not Included)
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Comet Collection Products
Our SKU: 52032
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Brushed Steel / Opal
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Can you put this light on a sloped ceiling?
A. To put this fixture on a sloped ceiling you would need to purchase a Sloped Ceiling Adapter (S501) in the appropriate finish. You would need one adapter per rod. For this fixture you would need two of the S501 Sloped Ceiling adapters.
Do you have replacement shades for this fixture?
Can you use a 50w GU10 bulb in this fixture?
A. The Access Lighting 52032 takes the GU-10 Halogen type bulb however the maximum watts per bulb is listed as 35. If you exceed the wattage designated for a fixture, it can do serious damage and ruin the fixture itself. Hope this helps.
what is the minimum this pendant can hang from the ceiling?
what is the width of this light?
Access Lighting Comet Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Comet Collection
Access Lighting 52040
Six Light Down Lighting Multi Light Pendant from the Cosmos Collection
Access Lighting 52036
Six Light Down Lighting Multi Light Pendant from the Comet Collection
Access Lighting 52030
Three Light Down Lighting Semi Flush Ceiling Fixture from the Comet Collection
Access Lighting 52033
Five Light Down Lighting Island / Billiard Fixture from the Comet Collection
Access Lighting 52038
Four Light Down Lighting Island / Billiard Fixture from the Comet Collection
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.