Access Lighting March Blowout Sale
Save 15% on ALL Access Lighting with coupon ACCESS15
Offer Ends 3/16/2015
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, GU10|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|
- Four light down lighting adjustable island / billiard featuring opal glass
- Requires 4 35w GU-10 Base Halogen Bulbs (Not Included)
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Comet Collection Products
Our SKU: 52032
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel / Opal
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Access Lighting 52032 minimum is 30 and the max is 50
what is the minimum this pendant can hang from the ceiling?
A. The Access Lighting 52032 minimum is 30 and the max is 50
The Access Lighting 52032 takes the GU-10 Halogen type bulb however the maximum watts per bulb is listed as 35. If you exceed the wattage designated for a fixture, it can do serious damage and ruin the fixture itself. Hope this helps.
Can you use a 50w GU10 bulb in this fixture?
A. The Access Lighting 52032 takes the GU-10 Halogen type bulb however the maximum watts per bulb is listed as 35. If you exceed the wattage designated for a fixture, it can do serious damage and ruin the fixture itself. Hope this helps.
The replacement shades for the Access Lighting 52032 is item number VG-52033.
Do you have replacement shades for this fixture?
A. The replacement shades for the Access Lighting 52032 is item number VG-52033.
Access Lighting Comet Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Comet Collection
Access Lighting 52035
Comet 4 Light Pendant$178.00-$178.00
Access Lighting 52034
Comet 3 Light Pendant$136.00-$136.00
Access Lighting 52031
Comet 5 Light Pendant$196.00-$196.00
Access Lighting 52030
Comet 3 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture$114.00-$114.00
Access Lighting 52029
Comet 3 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$75.00-$75.00(1)
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.