|Base Color||Stainless Steel|
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, GU10|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage, Modern|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Shade Color||White, Clear|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|
- Frosted inner glass and clear outer glass
- CETL Rated for dry locations
- Includes 6' of adjustable cord
- Shade shape: Cone
- Shade material: Glass
- Shade height: 19"
- Shade diameter: 4"
- Number of bulbs: 1 (included)
- Bulb base: Bi-pin GU10
- Bulb type: Halogen
- Weight: 13 lbs.
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Genesis Collection Products
Our SKU: 50518
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel / Clear / Frosted
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Access Lighting 50518 has a shade height of 19" but it also includes 6ft of adjustable cord.
What's total height?
A. The Access Lighting 50518 has a shade height of 19" but it also includes 6ft of adjustable cord.
The Access Lighting 50518 is only a single light canopy and can not work with a 3 light canopy.
Why does this only come with a 3 light canopy? Can this be used with other canopy systems for a single light?
A. The Access Lighting 50518 is only a single light canopy and can not work with a 3 light canopy.
Access Lighting Genesis Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Genesis Collection
Golden Lighting 1850-9
Genesis 9 Light Chandelier$1,250.00-$1,250.00(1)
Golden Lighting 1850-6
Genesis 6 Light Chandelier$900.00-$900.00(2)
Golden Lighting 1850-15L
Genesis 15 Light Chandelier$2,800.00-$2,800.00
Golden Lighting 1850-GM3
Genesis 3 Light Mini Chandelier$540.00-$540.00
Golden Lighting ROD-12
12" Fan Rod$7.90-$13.90
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.