|Base Color||Stainless Steel|
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Full Sized|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
Configure your Modern Single Light Down Lighting Pendant from the Phoebe Collection
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Access 50441 Modern Single Light Ceiling Fixture or Pendant from the Phoebe Collection
The name Phoebe means "bright and shining" in ancient Greek, and this contemporary semi-flush or pendant from Access Lighting transcends its inspiration. Featuring an architectural silhouette of brushed steel and shimmering glass, this fixture will be great for matching any modern decor.
- Brushed steel finish with clear glass
- Includes stems of 6", 16" and 22"
- Includes slope adapter
- Includes 10' of cord
- CETL Rated for dry locations
- Shade diameter: 13.5"
- Number of bulbs: 1 (included)
- Bulb base: T-3
- Bulb type: Halogen
- Weight: 17 lbs.
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Phoebe Collection Products
Our SKU: 50441
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Brushed Steel / Clear
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
can this fixture be used with a dimmer?
Can the length be adjusted?
What is the diameter of this fixture?
Access Lighting Phoebe Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Phoebe Collection
Access Lighting 50104
Single Light Down Lighting Pendant from the Phoebe Collection
Access Lighting 50550
Two Light Ambient Lighting Wall Sconce from the Phoebe Collection
Access Lighting 62091
Single Light Up / Down Lighting 12.75" Wide Bathroom Fixture from the Phoebe Collection
Access Lighting 50552
Six Light Down Lighting Dual Mount Ceiling Fixture from the Phoebe Collection
Access Lighting 50553
Eight Light Down Lighting Dual Mount Ceiling Fixture from the Phoebe Collection
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.