|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Satin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Pendant Type||Bowl Shaped|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your Transitional 18" Diameter 4 Light Down Lighting Pendant from the Noya Collection
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Access Lighting 23072 18" Diameter 4 Light Down Lighting Pendant
From the Noya Collection, this four light bowl style pendant offers a simple and streamlined aesthetic.
- Alabaster Glass
- Includes Slope Adapter
- Includes 6", 16" and 22" down rods
- Includes 10' of cord
- CUL Dry Location Certified
- Requires (4) 60 watt A19 Medium Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Height: 35" to 78"
- Length: 35"
- Diameter: 18"
Great lighting is a great solution. A great lighting company provides great solutions for most lighting situations. A great lighting solution is smart, practical and beautiful . . . and affordable. Whether you are a savvy lighting industry veteran or working on a new project, Access Lighting can deliver all that you need to create amazing lighting designs.
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Noya Collection Products
Our SKU: 23072
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Bronze / Alabaster
Brushed Steel / Alabaster
Satin / Alabaster
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Access Lighting Noya Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Noya Collection
Access Lighting 23071
Transitional 3 Light Down Lighting Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture from the Noya Collection
Access Lighting 23073
Transitional 23" Diameter 4 Light Down Lighting Pendant from the Noya Collection
Access Lighting 23074
Transitional 5 Light Down Lighting Pendant from the Noya Collection
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.