|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Single light up lighting wall washer featuring alabaster glass
- Requires 1 60w Medium Base Bulb (Not Included)
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Mona Collection Products
Our SKU: 20417
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel / Alabaster
- Oil Rubbed Bronze / Alabaster
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Access Lighting 20417 is ADA compliant because it only extends 3.5" from the wall. If it were to extend more than 4" it would not be ADA.
What makes this fixture ADA qualified?
A. The Access Lighting 20417 is ADA compliant because it only extends 3.5" from the wall. If it were to extend more than 4" it would not be ADA.
The Access Lighting 20417 is measured in inches. 12" long x 6" tall and extends out 3.5"
Please can you clarify, are these dimensions in cm or inches?
A. The Access Lighting 20417 is measured in inches. 12" long x 6" tall and extends out 3.5"
The Access Lighting 20417 can use a CFL type bulb.
Can a medium base CFL be used in this fixture?
A. The Access Lighting 20417 can use a CFL type bulb.
Access Lighting Mona Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Mona Collection
Access Lighting 23021
Mona 4 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$90.00-$90.00
Access Lighting 23020
Mona 3 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$64.00-$64.00
Access Lighting 23019
Mona 2 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$44.00-$44.00(2)
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.