Exclusive Sale - Limited Time Only!
Prices discounted from 30-80%, while supplies last. See a better price online? Please call or chat using the links at the top of our site and we will beat that price.
Offer Ends 5/2/2016
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Access Lighting 20354 2 Light Marine Grade Ambient Lighting Outdoor Wall Sconce
From the Nyami Collection, this two light outdoor wall sconce features a sleek, modern look. Suitable for wet locations, Access Lighting's Marine Grade products are ideal for use in extreme Saline conditions such as sea front properties.
- Opal Glass
- Marine Grade: Wet Location, for use in extreme Saline conditions (sea front properties)
- CETL Wet Location Certified
- Requires (2) 60 watt A19 Medium Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Height: 25"
- Length: 6.25"
- Extension: 6"
Great lighting is a great solution. A great lighting company provides great solutions for most lighting situations. A great lighting solution is smart, practical and beautiful . . . and affordable. Whether you are a savvy lighting industry veteran or working on a new project, Access Lighting can deliver all that you need to create amazing lighting designs.
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Nyami Collection Products
Our SKU: 20354
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Bronze / Opal
- Satin / Opal
- Stainless Steel / Opal
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Access Lighting Nyami Collection
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.