We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Access Lighting’s Ariel Wet Location Motion Detector and PhotoCell Spotlight enhance your home's exterior with stylish efficiency. Its dual halogen lamps (included) provide bright, direct illumination where you need it most. Defined by clean lines, frosted glass and an unobtrusive black or white finish, it provides a sleek complement to exterior spaces.
- Two light down lighting with motion detector
- Requires 2 75w G-8 Base Halogen Bulbs (Not Included)
- Range of the motion detector is 45' and 180 degrees.
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Ariel Collection Products
Our SKU: 20310
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Black / Frosted
White / Frosted
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
12 Questions from the Community
Does the motion detector on this unit and the single light version have a manual on mode through the power switch?
Can this light be eave mounted?
Does light put out enough light
I am confused, is it motion or darkness detection?
How do you set the motion detectors?
can this be ceiling mounted?
Does this fixture feature both light and motion detection--in other words it turns on only at night and detects motion and lights up only at night?
is there an outdoor security light powerfull but that one you can run an extention cord and plug in regular house plug in?
Can this light be operated by motion, as well as a switch? I want to be able to turn it on from inside when I wish, but also allow it to work when someone passes it?
What is the light span? I am next to field in the country, and would like to know how much light this will put out vs a traditionl flood light or LED floodlight?
Do I need a screwdriver to replace the bulbs?
I want to replace 2 outside under-mounted flood lights with motion detector lights. I need to know that the motion detector will work not mounted on the wall (brick house) but mounted under the overhang (replacing existing light fixtures)
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.